Recent Before & After Photos

WHEN MOLD TAKES OVER


Mold is very aggressive and loves to live in moisture. The longer it is allowed to live in a dwelling, the more damage it can do. Most of the time, mold can be ... READ MORE



TREE HITS HOME IN HENDERSON


Whether you live in a Rural area or not, sometimes unexpected things can happen when storms pop up. This happened to a homeowner in Henderson. He didn't have a ... READ MORE



KITCHEN FIRE IN OXFORD, NC


With colder weather coming, this is the worst time of year for fires. Some fires can be avoided by using special attention to precautionary measures, however, s... READ MORE



STORM DAMAGE IN FRANKLIN COUNTY


With a very busy storm season, many houses in the area suffered a lot of damage. This particular house suffered roof damage. When we arrived on the scene, we di... READ MORE



COMPANY IN HENDERSON SUFFERS FROM STORM


During a recent storm, one of our local businesses suffered a tremendous loss. Their roof was torn off due to the high winds and the heavy rains caused their ce... READ MORE



FLOODED BASEMENT IN HENDERSON BUSINESS


We were called out to a church in Henderson that suffered flooding in their basement following a large Thunderstorm. Due to being on an incline, the waters floo... READ MORE



MAKING A DIFFERENCE


We were involved in a fire cleanup that started in a bedroom. As you can see in the pictures, it was significant. We had to clean every room and every item due ... READ MORE



CEILING DAMAGE FROM WATER IN OXFORD, NC


Homeowner lives out of town and discovered that a pipe behind washing machine had busted, water had been shooting up onto the ceiling and once we got the area d... READ MORE



Clean Up After Fire In Henderson


One of the hardest things to do is clean up after a fire. There are so many things that have to be considered, no only do you have the presence of the smoke and... READ MORE



COMPLETE BATHROOM MAKE OVER AFTER FIRE


Homeowner in Henderson suffered large loss due to fire. All the rooms were affected, and the bathroom not only had smoke damage to the walls and ceilings, but a... READ MORE