Recent Before & After Photos

FLOODED BASEMENT IN HENDERSON BUSINESS


We were called out to a church in Henderson that suffered flooding in their basement following a large Thunderstorm. Due to being on an incline, the waters floo... READ MORE



MAKING A DIFFERENCE


We were involved in a fire cleanup that started in a bedroom. As you can see in the pictures, it was significant. We had to clean every room and every item due ... READ MORE



CEILING DAMAGE FROM WATER IN OXFORD, NC


Homeowner lives out of town and discovered that a pipe behind washing machine had busted, water had been shooting up onto the ceiling and once we got the area d... READ MORE



Clean Up After Fire In Henderson


One of the hardest things to do is clean up after a fire. There are so many things that have to be considered, no only do you have the presence of the smoke and... READ MORE



COMPLETE BATHROOM MAKE OVER AFTER FIRE


Homeowner in Henderson suffered large loss due to fire. All the rooms were affected, and the bathroom not only had smoke damage to the walls and ceilings, but a... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning in Lousiburg, NC


This duct cleaning was completed in Louisburg, NC. The homeowner was suffering with some allergy type symptoms when she called SERVPRO of Franklin,Vance and Gra... READ MORE



Water extraction in Granville County, NC


This water damage was due to a pipe leak at an apartment complex in Creedmoor, NC.  SERPVRO of Franklin,Vance and Granville Counties was called out to the ... READ MORE



Vandalism clean up in south Boston, VA


These are pictures of before and after cleaning of a federal building in South Boston, VA  where vandals broke in and discharged several fire extinguishers... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Rental Property Henderson, NC


This was a grease fire in Henderson, NC.  There was heavy soot throughout the area. Our technicians with SERVPRO of Franklin, Vance and Granville Counties ... READ MORE



Mold in office building Henderson, NC


Mold is a very common thing in this area duMold in building due to high moisture levels in ae to the high moisture and humidity that we experience. Mold loves m... READ MORE