If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (877) 407-8700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire in Youngsville, NC

10/28/2016 (Permalink)

kerosene heaters need to be supervised is used indoors! One homeowner learned the hard way.

WITH COLD WEATHER APPROACHING, A FIRE DAMAGE IS NOT WANTED. FIRE DAMAGE IN YOUNGSVILLE WAS CAUSE BY USING A KEROSENE HEATER INSIDE. THE HEATER CAUSED EXTENSIVE SMOKE AND SOOT DAMAGE THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. KEROSENE HEATERS SHOULD BE SUPERVISED TO ENSURE THAT IT IS FUCNTIONING PROPERLY. 

SERVPRO of Franklin, Vance and Granville Counties successfully and quickly cleaned the smoke damage. The homeowners were delighted to return to their normal routine so quickly! This damage could have easily occurred in any one of our communities of Henderson, Oxford, Louisburg, Littleton, Franklinton, or Creedmoor/ Butner areas.

Please don't let this happen to you, but in the event you have a similar situation know that SERVPRO of Franklin, Vance and Granville Counties can restore your property "Like it never even happened!" Call us today at 252-433-0005.

Other News

View Recent Posts

(252) 433-0005